Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Pet Day

Whoa! There are so many animals here! I thought to my self. Straight away I rushed to the classroom and started to write "pet day" on the huge white board. Soon I spotted Mrs Craig coming through the door and she whispered "come over here Luke, I've got a job for you." Quickly I tiptoed over to Mrs Craig, I asked "what job do you have for me?" She told me "get an Ipad and take some photos of the animals that people have bought to school." So I did. I was walking around the school taking all sorts of photos of different animals. While I was taking a photo of a lamb the bell rang. "Ding ding ding! Everybody rushed to the court, to do our assembly. After we finished assembly the whole class ran into the classroom to create a pet day writing. After that the bell rang for the second time the whole school lined up in a gigantic circle for the parade of animals. There were reptiles and mammals. What a great day!

Here is a photo of me with my vaseline saucer I made for Pet Day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi luke
    I love your vaseline saucer.Could you at least write some more information down?.Hopefully I see more beautiful blogs.

    bye bye Amethyst

    ReplyDelete